Due to the increasing crime rate and terrorist threats around the world, the importance of security is an issue that one should not ignore. In many ways, a properly trained personal protection dog with sound genetic dispositions is much more practical and economical than costly alarm systems, firearms, and body guards.
- A competently trained personal protection dog offers you security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, anywhere you take him
- A personal protection dog doesn't require a firearm license
- You cannot recall a bullet once it is fired, but you can recall your dog during a pursuit
- A healthy working dog can serve you for a good 8 to 10 years. Looking at the cost, it is way cheaper than having a bodyguard for the same period of time
- The olfactory, hearing, and sight of a dog is much more powerful than humans', allowing him to detect possible danger much sooner than us, especially in the dark
What is a personal protection dog?
A personal protection dog is a dog specially selected and trained to defend his master, whose family and properties. To be able to perform such tasks, a personal protection dog should possess a solid, courageous character and a vigorous temperament, combined with a strong, agile physical structure. He must be able to function under extreme pressures such as going through obstacles to attack, stopping multiple aggressive intruders, searching in difficult environments, and capturing resisting suspects. At the same time, he must be capable of maintaining a clear head to obey the handler's command efficiently and precisely. The most common breeds of personal protection dogs are Belgian Malinois, German Shepherd, and Rottweiler. A well-trained dog with the proper genetic working qualities can begin his personal protection service as early as 1 year old. We only select and work with dogs that are from the most successful and proven working bloodlines. All of our protection dogs are either bred by our kennel or selected from puppyhood from the top working dog breeders in Europe. For further information, please Contact Us.